Monday, March 3, 2008

Lindie Sleeping

Hello everyone.  I wanted to post this so maybe some of you that have had babies with reflux can reassure me that this is normal.  This is a video (you can't see her) of Lindie sleeping.  It is only 15 seconds long but at the very end you can hear her do this thing with her breathing.  We took her to see Ducic's partner and he scoped her in the office and he said he thought she had laryngomalacia (I'm not sure if this is how you spell it, I have taken a vic's nyquil).  Which is basically from what I understand the muscles are underdeveloped and cause this stridor sound.  I am so tired but she has been doing this a lot more often and when I layed down tonight I told myself if she does it again then I will record her digitally with the movie camera.  Well she did it right away and my camera only records 15 seconds at a time so I thought I would be up all night trying to catch her doing this again  but I got it on the first try.  So maybe someone can tell me to relax and go to sleep.  

No comments: