Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Little Smartie!


Yesterday I took Cole to the pediatric dermatologist. He does not like going to the doctor. He was laying on the examining table and he was wiggling like crazy. The doctor had not come in yet. I told him to settle down and he told me that he couldn't because he was nervous. I told him that he didn't even know what nervous meant and he said, "Mommy it means I AM FREAKING OUT!"


After the doctors visit we went shopping at Target. We spent too much money and the reciept kept coming and coming and coming. Cole's eyes got really big and said you spent a lot of money. I told him that it was mostly for him and his brother and sister. He then decided to tell Brian at dinner that Mommy spent a lot of money at target today and proceeded to tell him about the long paper that came out after I paid for it. Thanks Cole. That is a man for you!

No comments: